Dear School of the Osage Students, Families, and Community-
Community Update 3/24 (day 2):
- We served over 400 meals today across our seven distribution locations! As a reminder, we have prepared food for all students and children under 18. Don’t forget to come and pick yours up. However, when you do this, please stay in your car. A staff member will deliver the food to you.
- Do you, or someone you know, need food and can’t get to one of the locations? Call your child’s school (number listed below) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to your child’s teacher through Remind. We will make arrangements with you.
- Thank you to all who have provided feedback on our district’s use of the Remind app for school to home communication. We know there has been an extreme flurry of communication. As of today, teachers will be using the app between the hours of 7:45 am and 6:00 pm. Additionally, if you are receiving more Remind updates than you want, you can adjust this. If your child is in multiple classes and you do not want to follow all updates, reply @leave to messages from that teacher; and, you will be unsubscribed from the class.
- If you need to pick up something from your child’s building (packet, iPad, etc.), we ask that you stay in your car and call the main office--a staff member will bring items to your vehicle. Office phone numbers are listed below for your convenience.
- Do you need help with your district issued devices? Don’t hesitate to use our IT Support line:
- Parking Lot password- student devices automatically connect. All other devices use SOTO-GUEST password Os@geCCC.
- If you would like to share a feel-good story or shout out, you are invited to do so at this link.
- Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions or concerns.
- The Wifi password for the buses is ConnectedIndians.