Date: Monday, November 12th
- Presenting the colors
- Music from the band and choir
- Guest speaker Kevin Schnicker
- Refreshments will be served for Veterans and visitors prior to the start of the assembly
- Marine Corps League to present the colors and participate in a flag folding ceremony
- Student performances by OMS & OHS Choirs
- Additional student presentations
The Upper Elementary Student Council invites all active and retired members of the military to join us for a celebration in honor of Veterans Day.
Place: UE Gymnasium
*Upper Elementary students will be allowed to sit with their special guests during the program.
*3rd Grade Students are encouraged to wear red
*4th Grade Students are encouraged to wear white
*5th Grade students are encouraged to wear blue
8:00 a.m. Breakfast served in the school cafeteria
8:45 a.m. Veterans visit classrooms to visit students - Please bring appropriate items to show students or bring a book to read them.
9:15 a.m. Veterans Day Assembly