Summer Academic Opportunities (grades 1-12)
Online Summer Classes via LAUNCH
- Session 1: June 3rd - 30th
- Session 2: July 6th - 31st
- See attached LAUNCH flyer for class offerings. You can also watch this short video for additional information on Launch for grades 1-5. It provides more clarity on how Launch courses will differ from school at home these past weeks.
Note: All LAUNCH classes are available to our students, but not all classes will be taught by SOTO teachers. All classes will be taught by Missouri Teachers. Classes have been fully designed for implementation in this setting.
- HS Students; online personal finance, online health, and online PE will be offered as planned through Launch along with the rest of the Launch catalogue as provided
- Email email@example.com or call David Harris at 573-552-8326 (ext. 4202) to register
Driver’s Education via Osage [enrollment limited to 21 students]
- Students pick up textbook from HS office May 26th - 29th
- Online Classroom Dates June 1st - June 16th
- Driving sessions Dates June 24th - July 16th
- Call Osage High School at 573-348-0115 to register
July Seated Summer School - July 13th - 30th (M-Th)
Seated summer school will be limited and targeted to address the needs of specific students. SOTO also recognizes that the ability to offer seated summer school opportunities may change in accordance with directives from the Camden and/or Miller health departments.
- High School Credit Recovery
- Academic Skill Recovery (grades 1 - 8)
- Jump Start Kindergarten and K Screenings (offered in three separate sessions)
- PK Screenings by appointment
- Extended School Year (ESY) Special Programming
- Registration information coming soon. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call David Harris at 573-552-8326 (ext. 4202) for more information.